Our Industrial department is in charge of manufacturing volume production products with the overall goal of customer satisfaction measured as :
- On Time delivery In Full (OTIF > 95%)
- Quality returns (< 500 PPM)
- Competitiveness for a continuous improvement of the productivity
To reach these objectives and to meet our clients’ expectations, we rely on an efficient ERP system and on proven production management methods which are :
- The development of the 6σ to manage the Continuous Improvement and Process Control
- The implementation of the Lean Manufacturing using tools such as Gembawalk, Kaïzen, Theory Of Contraints and 5S
The automation of processes is also part of improvement tools we tend to generalize within our company.